This year Ivy Academy has partnered with local vender Educational Outfitters for all of our Ivy "swag".
There are two ways to purchase your school uniform.
- Visit Educational Outfitters online at http://chattanoogahuntsville.educationaloutfitters.com/find-my-school/ivy-academy/
- Visit their store at 2271 Gunbarrel Rd.
2018 Registration Days
- This event is for students and parents.
- Students/Parents will be able to pick up schedules, buy school apparel, bring in school supplies and school fees, sign up for carpooling, turn in school forms, including lunch forms, sign up for PTO, and ask general questions.
Registration Days - Friday, August 3rd
- 8:30 - 9:30 | 8th Grade Registration
- 9:30 - 10:30 | 7th Grade Registration
- 10:30 - 11:30 | 6th Grade Registration
- 11:30 - 12:30 | 9th Grade Registration
- 12:30 - 1:30 | 10th- 12th Grade Registration
what to bring
- General School Supplies
- $35 supply fee (per student)
- Social Security card if you do not know your child's number
- Birth Certificate if it's your child's first time in a Hamilton County School
- Ivy-specific school physical form completed by your physician. Download form HERE.
2018 Orientation Sessions
At least one parent/guardian for every new and returning Ivy student is required to attend the orientation session/s grade-specific to their child/children. Please be on time for your grade-specific orientation session. Sessions are back-to-back and will be started promptly. Due to space limitations, we ask that students not come to orientation.
what will happen at orientation
You will be introduced to our staff, informed of our policies and procedures (student handbook), complete important registration forms that evening, learn about our parent volunteer requirements, order and pay for uniforms, and be given the opportunity to ask questions. Seniors will be informed of graduation policies.
2018 Returning parent orientation - tuesday, july 31st
This event is intended for parents/guardians only. Students need not attend. Administration will go over school year expectations and be available for a short time afterward for questions. Schedules and forms will NOT be available at this event. They will be available at registration day.
6:00PM - 7:00PM | Grades 6-8 Returning Parent Orientation
7:30PM - 8:30PM | Grades 9-11 Returning Parent Orientation
2018 New Parent orientation - Monday, august 6th
This event is intended for parents/guardians only. Students need not attend. Administration will go over school year expectations and be available for a short time afterward for questions. Schedules and forms will NOT be available at this event. They are available on registration day.
6:00PM - 7:00PM | Grades 6-8 New Parent Orientation
7:30PM - 8:30PM | Grades 9-11 New Parent Orientation
2018 Senior Orientation - Tuesday, August 14th | 6:00PM - 7:00PM
This event is for parents of seniors and seniors. Mrs. Hillis will go over requirements for graduation,
Tennessee Promise, Ready Graduate Society, senior projects and other important senior-specific