We are scholars| We are stewards| We are volunteers| We are Ivy
Before you begin an application process for the 2018/2019 school year, please take a moment to review our Guidelines for Enrollment and complete Application Process.
Ivy Academy needs the following items from your student to complete his/her application process:
1) Online Application (paper copies available upon request)
2) Academic Records - historical grades (last school year), transcripts (high school only), and latest progress report
3) Discipline Records -Available through powerschool. Please submit all entries from the past two school years.
4) Attendance Records from the past two school years.
5) Copy of IEP or 504 Plan, if applicable
Records may be mailed to Ivy Academy, faxed to the school office, or scanned and emailed.
Address: 8520 Dayton Pike
Soddy-Daisy, TN 37379
Important Dates for Enrollment at Ivy Academy
September 1, 2017: Application Window Opens. Shadow Day Requests Begin
November 4, 2017: Fall Try Ivy Day
January 31, 2018: Application Window Closes, all applications and official records due at 3 PM.
February 16, 2018: Lottery Results posted to school website
March 8, 2018: Deadline to Accept Seats for the 2018/2019 School Year
May 4, 2018: Last Day to Shadow as a Prospective Student
If you have any further questions, please contact Ansley Eichhorn at the school’s main office: 423.305.7494.